We're Hiring for a Taproom Manager!
We are looking for an experienced, proactive person with a great bar manner and a track record in hospitality/events to take on an exciting position as Bar Manager in our on-site brewery taproom in SE17.
Situated in the heart of Walworth, Orbit Taproom serves up our award-winning beers to the local community and beyond. We offer a modern take on European styles & beer culture. Plus, we’re big music/vinyl fans, so we have DJs at the taproom on Friday nights, as well as amazing food throughout the week from our resident chef @Lightninhotthings.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, confident individual with a passion for beer, music, customer service, and events to come and work within our small but expanding team.
You will work closely with the brewery marketing team and our in-house kitchen team @LightninHotThings. You will also manage the front of house team to grow and support the continued success of the taproom, further developing it into an integral part of the community and a reputable South London destination.
Experience and skills:
- Management experience within the hospitality sector
- Proven track record of planning and executing events
- Natural ability to build rapport and generate repeat custom
- Passion and knowledge of great food and drinks (beer & beyond)
- Fast and efficient working style
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure.
- Happy to work weekends and evenings
- Knowledgeable and engaged music lover
Salary dependent on experience
Full time – Weds-Sun.
Bar operating hours are 4-11pm Wed-Fri and Noon- 10/11pm Sat-Sun
Start date early/mid-June
Email CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org